When I finally quit weed early January 2009, I went researching online to find information that would assist me stay clean. I had stopped pot so many times before in my 20+ year pot smoking career, that THIS time i really needed some help so that I didn’t smoke weed again after a few months. I actually needed a new way of looking at myself!
Weed smoking was a daily part of my life for over 20 years. As I had managed marihuana kaufen online to integrate weed smoking into my every day life quite effortlessly (or so I thought), I didn’t feel that I had a compelling reason to stop for good. After all, I was still able to stay reasonably healthy, eat well, do yoga and other sports, have a good relationship with my partner friends and family…BUT, this was my way of not really facing my addiction.
It all changed when I researched and found the Marijuana Anon (MA) website, and read through the following questions. My responses and the knowing it bought me hit me like a mac truck. For the first time in my life, I understood that I had a MAJOR problem with Marijuana.
Here are the 12 Questions (courtesy of MA)
1. Is smoking pot no longer fun?
2. Do you ever get high by yourself?
3. Can you visualise your life without weed?
4. Are your friends are determined by your weed use?
5. Do you ever smoke pot to avoid dealing with your problems?
6. Do you ever smoke weed to suppress your feelings?
7. Does your weed use let you live in a privately defined world?
8. Do you ever fail to keep assurances you made about cutting down or controlling your weed smoking?
9. Does your use of marijuana caused problems with memory, concentration, or motivation?
10. When your pot stash is nearly empty, do you feel anxious about how to get more?
11. Do you plan your life around your pot use?
12. Have friends or relatives ever complained that your marijuana smoking is damaging your relationship with them?